23. May 2018
Measuring (Combustion-) Gas Temperature for various Process Conditions
Infrared radiation thermometers measure the gas temperature in combustion processes quickly and reliably. The sighting depth of the device depends on the process conditions and the selected wavelength.
HEITRONICS has developed an algorithm that allows the calculation of the sighting depth versus wavelength for any possible gas composition.
the best spectral range will be calculated.
Advantages of HEITRONICS Algorithm:
· No effort for experiments to determine the wavelength
· Adaptation to different boiler dimensions
· Temperature measurement in chemical reactors
· Any possible gas composition
for HEITRONICS Infrared Radiation Thermometer
33. International Trade Fair for quality assurance HEITRONICS presents Systems and Solutions for...
16 - 18-April 2019 Baltimore, MD, United States HEITRONICS presents Systems and Solutions for...
© HEITRONICS Infrarot Messtechnik GmbH 1996 - 2019