Infrared Radiation Pyrometer Series KT18 R
Because of the short wave spectral ranges from
0.85 µm to 1.75 µm the series KT18 R is predestined for monitoring and control of industrial processes such as production an processing of metals and semiconductors.
- The different models of the series measure temperature between 300 °C and 3000 °C.
- Response times from 20 ms up to 200 ms allow adaptation to fastest processes.
- Integrated aiming options with LED for optimal alignment ...
- ... or aiming with the view finder.
- Focus lenses can be adjusted to any measuring distance.
- Fibre cable optic with lenses are used wherever ambient temperature is high or small measuring heads are necessary.
- Very high temperature resolution from 0.2 °C
- Smallest fields-of-view from 1 mm allow high optical resolution.
- A variety of specifically designed accessories is available:
- Cooling jackets to 150 °C
- Air purge fittings for operating in rough and hostile industrial environment.